Camera Basics for Better Photographs - David Ryrie
Camera Basics for Better Photographs
In this introductory course we will cover the basic functions of your camera that will make big improvements in your photographs.
This workshop is for complete beginners and those with very basic knowledge and want a better understanding of their digital camera so they can make better photographs.
In the Workshop we will:
• Learn the basic functions of your camera that will improve your photographs.
• Better understand the aesthetic choices that can improve your photography
• Discuss camera settings that work best for your individual needs
• Take some photographs with our cameras!
What to bring:
• Your Digital Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless)
• Charged batteries for your camera and a Memory Card.
• Camera Manual
• Paper and a pen.
Ask us about our 10% discount for SHAC Members.
For bookings go to